- The app maintains a list of documents, each has a title, body, tags and a timestamp.
- The documentlist can be confined via tags(pulldown) and/or free-text search.
- The documentlist can be ordered by title or timestamp.
- There is functionality to edit,add & delete documents.
- At startup documentlist is loaded from localStorage or file (JSON format), on change documentlist is saved to localStorage and can be exported to a file.
- The use case here is a movie collection. The timestamp can be used to store when a movie was watched and to choose which to watch next.
(use case: collection of 570 movies)